Transforming your ideas into reality takes action. If you’ve landed on this page, it’s for a reason. You have a goal in mind; you’re dreaming of a bigger life than you’re currently living. Perhaps you want to advance your career, improve relationships, grow a skill, or better understand your personal strengths and purpose. So, what’s holding you back? Life satisfaction increases when we make progress towards meaningful goals. It doesn’t matter if your next step is large or small – it’s time to start moving. Why not start today?
are you ready for coaching?
Clients seek coaching for a lot of reasons. The right coaching relationship is a supportive, structured process that is goal-directed. Consider why you want a coach right now and the many ways you could benefit:
- Brainstorming and creative problem solving
- Improve communication skills
- Discover and apply personal strengths
- Leverage and appreciate personality type
- Clarify goals and next steps
- Explore different perspectives
- Sort out complex issues
- Increase productivity
Coaching Style & Fit
Choosing your coach is an important decision. In addition to seeking professional credentials and experience, you’re also looking goodness of fit. That’s why I offer a complimentary 30-minute consultation before you commit. I also encourage you to watch the short video below that will tell you more about the coaching process and my approach.
My background is a unique mix of business, psychology, and performing arts. Clients appreciate my ability to listen well and offer feedback that’s inspiring yet, practical. A few career highlights include:
· Certified Professional Coach, trained to identify and advance goals
· Myers-Briggs Type Indicator Certified Practitioner, offering insight into your unique personality
· 2016 TEDx Presenter, crafting and marketing your message
· National speaker, managing speaker anxiety and refining presentation skills
· Storyteller, helping you articulate your story
· Author of 5 books, developing content for varied learning needs
· 20+ years Business Owner, offering professional perspective
Online assessment, detailed report, one-hour coaching feedback.
The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator assessment is a self-report questionnaire designed to make Carl Jung’s theory of personality types understandable and useful in everyday life. The results will enhance your understanding of yourself, motivations, relationships, communication, problem solving, natural strengths, and areas of growth. The MBTI can be beneficial for both individuals and professional team building. Separate group rates.
Ready to find out more? Email Susan Fee to schedule your complimentary 30-minute coaching consultation. I look forward to hearing from you!