What makes or breaks a career? You can earn degrees, certifications, and job tiles – but without the right people skills eventually, your career hits a wall. Soft skills are micro-skills such as the ability to accurately read emotional signals, clearly convey ideas, build relationships, project confidence, and address conflict. Any deficits are a guaranteed roadblock to business success. The good news is that soft skills can vastly improve with the right coaching and feedback.
Bottom Line Results
How much money is it costing you or your business to manage “people problems”? Soft skills coaching produces hard results. Here are just a few ways it can positively affect your bottom line:
- Refining professional communication skills
- Increasing emotional intelligence
- Enhancing executive presence
- Polishing presentation skills
- Working with the media
- Improving team effectiveness
- Gaining insight into personality types
- Defining and resolving conflict
- Facilitating brainstorming/problem-solving sessions
- Adapting to change
- Streamlining decision-making
Coaching Style & Fit
Choosing your coach is an important decision. In addition to seeking professional credentials and experience, you’re also looking for goodness of fit. That’s why I offer a complimentary 30-minute consultation before you commit.
I’ve worked with clients in healthcare, banking, technology, education, and non-profits. A few career highlights include:
- Certified Professional Coach, trained to identify and advance goals
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator Certified Practitioner, offering insight into personal and team dynamics
- 2016 TEDx Presenter, crafting and marketing your message
- National speaker, managing speaker anxiety and refining presentation skills
- Storyteller, helping you articulate your story
- Author of 5 books, developing content for varied learning needs
- 20+ years Business Owner, offering professional perspective
- Available by phone, Skype or onsite
- Manage group dynamics and facilitate productive conversations by clarifying goals, establishing communication process, addressing conflict, and fostering create problem-solving
MBTI Assessment for Individuals and Teams
- The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator assessment is a self-report questionnaire designed to make Carl Jung’s theory of personality types understandable and useful in everyday life. The results will enhance your understanding of yourself, motivations, relationships, communication, problem solving, natural strengths, and areas of growth. The MBTI can be beneficial for both individuals and professional team building.
Contact Susan Fee to discuss your specific goals and rates. Pricing is negotiable for non-profits. References available upon request.