Far too often the mention of “conflict,” makes people want to run for cover. In this workshop, recorded live at the 2010 American Camping Association National Conference, Susan explains how it’s possible to address conflicts without ending up in a knock-down-drag-out fight.
Learn strategies to de-escalate disagreements, defuse angry emotions, and use language to reach a fair resolution in which everyone feels respected.
The information in this DVD can be applied both personally and professionally and is appropriate for individuals and/or groups in any setting.
Here’s what’s covered in this DVD:
- Why conflicts occur and how they can be beneficial
- Recognizing your resolution approach
- How conflict escalates
- Setting the stage for resolution
- Responding to aggression
Running time: 70 minutes
Purchase the Conflict PowerPack and SAVE!
Receive Conflict Resolution DVD (Note: this option does NOT include digital video download) plus an immediate download of:
- Dealing with Difficult People E-Seminar and 11-page workbook
- Dealing with Difficult People E-booklet
- Building Resiliency E-booklet
$83.95 value, receive all for $75 – that’s a savings of $8.95!
Complete Powerpack Price: $75.00 (plus shipping. U.S. orders only.)